01392 666 222
Rooms are available to hire from 9:00am to 9:00pm (later by negotiation), 7 days a week at competitive prices. There are a variety of rooms, suitable for meetings, lectures, training workshops, community activities and much more. Please feel free to contact us to discuss any needs that you may have.
We can provide refreshments and catering for groups from Monday to Friday, freshly made onsite in our community café. From sandwiches to hot meals and daily specials, we are able to cater for a range of budgets and needs. Just ask.
There is access to kitchenette facilities outside of office hours, including kettles and mugs for evening meetings.
St Sidwell’s Community Centre is located in the heart of Exeter, with easy access for public transport. We are located within a 5 minute walk of the main bus station, a 10 minute walk from Exeter’s Central Rail Station and 15 minutes drive from the M5 motorway.
Tables and chairs – just let us know how you want them set up
Wi Fi (50 Mbs) and/or Ethernet Connections
Printing and photocopying facilities
Full disability access, disabled toilet and a hearing loop
Just let us know what you need and we will do the rest.
- Writing to Relax - 06/06/2019 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- What Is Personality Disorder? - 20/06/2019 - 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Introduction to Mindfulness - 01/07/2019 - 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- What Does Recovery Mean to Me? - 03/07/2019 - 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Understanding Antidepressants: Friend or Foe? - 22/08/2019 - 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm