10:30 am - 1:30 pm
|Tutors||Jo Frodsham and Belinda Seaward|
This course is especially suitable for those who are open to learning about horses as our playful guides and teachers.
Horses are wonderful, wise teachers of life. Naturally curious, highly intelligent, sociable and aware. Horses have an ability to see people for who they truly are. This course will take you on a journey of wonder and self-discovery to connect you to your inner wisdom and innate wellbeing through mindful connection with horses in a beautiful, natural setting. At the end of the course you will be invited to stay on for hot drinks and some refreshments, please bring your own packed lunch.
What we hope you can learn on the day:
• to appreciate the simple life led by horses who live in a small family herd.
• how horses communicate with each other and with humans.
• the importance of non-verbal signals for communicating with people and other horses.
• how to share an experience with another species and be accepted for who you are.
• how to trust your feelings as a guide to inner wisdom and intuition
• how to let go of judgement and live more fully in the present.
No horse experience is necessary as we will not be riding the horses. Please wear suitable shoes (no flip-flops or sandals) and clothing for the weather. Hard hats will be provided. Transport to Redlands Farm, Netherton, TQ12 4RP Please request if you will need community transport to Netherton from Newton Abbot Train Station.
This session will run on Friday 11th October.
This course is now fully booked. If you wish to be added to a waiting list in case of cancellations, please use this contact form and let us know.