10:30 am - 12:30 pm
|Tutors||John Bryant, Kerrie Dale and James Wooldridge|
This course is open to anyone who wants to learn to live well and cope better with a long-term physical or mental health condition.
This 6-week course aims to help people with long-term medical and mental health conditions cope better emotionally, psychologically and practically with your condition in order to:
- Feel more able to support and share your experiences with others to help you feel less isolated.
- Feel reassured and able to recognise your own potential and enhance your happiness and quality of life.
- Feel more confident in dealing with emotional issues such as: anxiety, anger, depression and uncertainty.
- Increase your ability to handle stressful situations.
- Discover how to use relaxation techniques to refresh your mind and body.
- Learn how to make plans and achieve goals that can help you make changes for the better.
- Use the skills from the course to improve and self-manage your life.
This 6-week course will meet Wednesdays on: 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th June, 3rd and 10th July
Bookings are not open yet, or the course has already started. If you have an enquiry about the course please use this contact form.