Welcome to the Devon Recovery Learning Community
A Recovery College providing courses for the wellbeing of people in Devon.
Our students are people with lived experience of mental health difficulties, their family and friends, and the professionals who support them. Our courses aim to provide:
- about the experience of mental distress
- about what we mean by Recovery
- ways of managing a mental health problem
- how to look after your own wellbeing
- how to think about getting back into work
- practical creative skills like woodworking
- the chance to meet other people and share your experience
- opening up new avenues for learning
- making new choices possible
People with lived experience of mental health difficulties have worked alongside mental health and education professionals to produce the courses.
For most of the courses, the tutors will bring both personal and professional experience to the session. Click here to learn more
You can see all the courses we offer and book on them via the Courses section of the website. If you would like a PDF copy of the prospectus for this term instead then you can download one using the links to the right.